Thursday, March 12, 2015

First Stand Alone Star Wars Movie is Titled Rogue One

By CaulynDarr

Sorry to be flooding the blog with AWSOME today, but this could not be overlooked.  The first standalone Star Wars movie to come after Episode VII is a called Rogue One.  Given that everyone who's gone by Rogue 1 in the Star Wars universe has been a total bad-ass, I'm geeking out. Some actress named Felicity Jones has been cast in the lead role. I'm not familiar with her work, but I guess she's the future Rogue Leader.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Obviously it is being directed by Baz Luhrmann... I hope they don't kill off Wedge, he deserves retirement on a tropical Beach planet somewhere.

      Delete
    2. Oops, fixed, I always mess that one up.

      Delete
    3. No, I'm just a terrible speller. I'm pretty cool with the casting choice.

      Delete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites