Saturday, June 29, 2013

Black Library Novel- The Emperor's Gift

By Spaguatyrine



















The grey knights are not like normal space marine chapters.......

I picked up this hardback novel from Aaron Dembski-Bowden last week and couldn't put it down.  The story line follows of Armageddon and an epic battle with ANGRON the terrible.  I really enjoyed the storyline and how Aaron was able to use the great night codex after the update to make the story viable.

This novel also includes the tense clash between my other favorite imperial army The Space Wolves and the Grey Knights. And shows how awesome the space wolves chapter master Logan Grimnar really is.  Bjorn also makes an appearance.  :-D

The story follows Hyperion as he becomes a legend among both chapters.  So if you like these to space marine chapters you will love this novel.

Have read any other black library novels that you would recommend? 

2 comments:

  1. Right on! I read this book some time ago and did a review myself; long story short- LOVED IT! It was truly fantastic and makes me believe that ADB is in line to be the best BL writer. See my review here:
    http://jayspages-agemmanjw.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-emperors-gift.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great BL book. Thoroughly enjoyed it cover to cover.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites