Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No, it's Hans Gruber...

by: farmpunk



I found something strange in my inbox last night... a link to a NOVA Open movie?



yes. yes it was. I wasn't sure about it at first. But during a slow period at work... I watched it.

It's pretty good. It's also a bit corny at points. It's also LOADED with references and easter eggs. Give it a watch. It's worth the time, or I wouldn't be recommending you to watch it.


Mike Sommerville cracked me up. Also, there are a lot of bits included that happen at a lot of game conventions, not just at ones where dudes push around little dolls on tables.

good job guys! and Unicorns...

2 comments:

  1. That's actually some pretty decent german in there.
    I guess I'll have to practice my accent now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be on the lookout for Hans Gruber....

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites