Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Stealing another's post

By Chambers


Right.

So it is no secret that I post less frequently than the rest of the writers here, I would like to blame school for that. I haven't had the opportunity to touch my toy men since the hard boys semis at the beginning of the semester.
Yep, this semester has been a wild ride which I can thankfully finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Emo ranting aside when I got the chance to indulge in a little pre-turkey debauchery with Chosen1.
I jumped at the chance.

We agreed to 1500 points of Salamander on Lustwing action and met up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving day to see what may come. I have always maintained that Chosen1 (but not that kind of chosen) is a good player who has phenomenally bad dice skills. This game I think might have proven my point, but rather than go into to detail I will just link over to his blog.

Chosen1 vs. Chambers: the Pink and Green rematch!

It's not stealing it's cross promotion I swear. Okay it's blatant thievery but at least I cite my sources:)

Anyway I am off to work on Structural Analysis, enjoy the pretty pictures.

4 comments:

  1. You took all the pictures, so it can clearly be called collaborative effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see beautiful armies being pitted against each other. Seemed a very close game too. Keep up the good fights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I haven't had the opportunity to touch my toy men since hard boys..."

    *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have read what I posted before FP censored it :)

    Apparently blatant homoerotic jokes and pictures are not family friendly.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites