Friday, December 24, 2010

Tron Legacy

by SandWyrm


I was fully expecting it to suck after all the critical hate. But it actually turned out to be pretty good, with a tighter story than the first film. My only real complaint was the a-bit-too-fast pacing and the zoomed in, shaky Galactica-cam during the action sequences. It needed a long shot or two to better convey what was going on in those scenes.

It's pretty obvious that there will be a sequel within a year. Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins, Inception) was playing Dillinger's son in the boardroom scene, and he doesn't do bit parts anymore. :)

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the film... which I didn't expect. And yeah, it seems like there will be a sequel.

    Messanger

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome!! Better than the critics said! Great post Sandwyrm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to get out and see this thing. Did you go for the 3D version? If so, what did you think of the effects?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to the 3D. Very cool, but I prefer non 3D normally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3D wasn't as stunning as Avatar (and it was only during the in-cyberspace scenes, not the real-world scenes). But I think it was worth it to see once.

    ReplyDelete

out dang bot!

Recent Favorites

All-Time Favorites